[optacon-l] Re: monitors

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 11:46:17 -0700

Carolyn and list,,

Thanks so much to you and others here for all your comments. I tend to read
everything on this list, and there's always so much to say about how the
optacon affects everything we do. I am convinced more and more that this
list has some of the brightest and most innovative people on the Internet.
It's amazing how long our monitors last these days; your Dell probably cost
much less when you got it than when you got a previous monitor. And yes,
it's fun to adjust the brightness and contrast; they can really make a
difference, and every monitor is different. Sometimes turning up the
contrast and turning down the brightness works best; sometimes the opposite
works best. You just never know.

Mary