[optacon-l] monitors

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2009 07:46:11 -0700

Hi everyone,
I plunged in and after reading a lot of reviews, ordered an Acer 17-inch LCD;
every reviewer loved it and there were some senior citizens who said they just
plugged it in and it worked without any problems. They commented about the
bright, crisp display. Hopefully it will be compatible with the optacon. These
monitors have really come down in price and I've never had such a large screen
although people think this is small these days.

Will let you know more in a day or two.

Mary