RE: letter in Matilda Ziegler Magazine

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 20:43:39 -0700

Perhaps the editor of the Ziegler magazine would consider forwarding a
letter to this gentleman.  My limited contact with Mr. Evanina, only at an
ACB national convention, suggests that he is a very approachable person.
Perhaps this is a request which is generally honored.

Perhaps someone in New York or someone who has a flat-rate long-distance
service can call.

I am a subscriber to the Ziegler and have a flat rate subscription and can
do it if no one else feels comfortable with the idea or hasn't put it on
their to do list.  .

I'll wait to see if anyone else plans to do it.  I don't think we don't want
to bombard the Ziegler, no matter how pure our motives are.

Pam