[optacon-l] Using the Optacon to look at the PC

  • From: "Tracy Carcione" <carcione@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 13:18:46 -0400

My PC has been acting up, again.  One of the annoying things it does is take
an age to start talking.  I hooked up the monitor and looked at it with the
good old Optacon.  At least then I could tell something about what was
happening.
I also tried using it to look at the graphics on a pretty inaccessible
anti-malware program.  I saw the graphics, but they still didn't make sense
to me.  What's a square with squiggles in the corner supposed to represent!
But it was good to have a clue about what was going on.
Tracy