Two or three Optacons

  • From: "Cynthia Handel" <cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Optacon" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 11:49:06 -0400

I've been asked, by a friend In Pittsburgh, to post the availability of two
or three older model Optacons, which are available, for sale.  These
Optacons were found at the University of Pittsburgh, just sitting around.
Frank Almendinger, who used to work for TSI, has completely gone over and
serviced these Optacons.  I bought one at least a year ago and it's great.
I believe they're r1b models.  The price is $350, plus shipping and
insurance.  I wrote to my friend and asked if he would like you to contact
him, but haven't heard, yet.  So, if you're interested, please write to me
at:

cindy425@xxxxxxxxxxx  and I'll put you in touch with him.

Cindy

"Determine that the thing can and shall be done, and then...find the way."
Abraham Lincoln