A word of thanks

  • From: "David Arocho" <darocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 20:09:33 -0400

I wanted to thank the list, and especially those who intervened with
BookShare and sent my post to John Glass.  He contacted me and I am at last
able to join BookShare.  For those who did not read my original post, I had
had some problems getting a response from them.  John has recently joined
the staff and was very helpful.

David Arocho