Re: Two Interesting Survey Requests

  • From: "Harry Bassler" <HBassler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 13:44:42 -0400

Hi Mary,
I'm totally new to this list but find it very interesting.
What is the Optacon two?
Also, I was not aware of a calculator lens.
I have two special lenses for my Optacon,
1. the video screen lens which is good for reading computer displays, &
2. the lens with high powered magnification for reading very small print.
Are there other lenses?
Thanks,
Harry Bassler