Re: Two Interesting Survey Requests

  • From: "W. Nick Dotson" <nickdotson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 07:14:22 -0500

Yes, Katherine saw it and my question as to why they appear.

Nick

On Sun, 7 May 2006 13:21:25 -0700, Mary Emerson wrote:

 Nick,

 When I read your message about the CRT lens, there were characters where the
 blanks between words should be; they were equals sign and the number 20. Did
 anyone else see this? i gave up trying to read the message due to the
 clutter.
 Mary Emerson
 E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Skype name: mkemerson