[optacon-l] Re: Reading with Optacon

  • From: "Mark Blier" <mblier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 09:59:22 -0700

Hi, All,

I just don't think that the Optacon in its present form is the be-all, end-all,
final word and savior of our ability to read, even a little.  I still think the
Video-Tim approach is a good idea, since it gets rid of the vibration, and I am
going to stick to that.

Gail, frankly, I sense your petulence and your mocking tone, and I want none of
it; there is no room for that here, or on any list.

Mark Blier

<-->