R: Re: a wish list

  • From: Francesca Diodati <mdiodat@xxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:30:22 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Yes that was fun but let's not laugh too much at ideas which sound sci-
fi now but may well be feasible in 20 years...I'm only 35 yest I've
witnessed changes in technology which as a child would have sounded as
crazy as Star Trek's transporter. And BTW, sometimes reality even goes
beyond fiction. Not even Captain Kirk had a lap top!! LOL

Fran

ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Ogg: Re: a wish list
>
>Well, well, well!!  What a
wonderful sci-fi idea this would be ... right up
>there with the Star
Trek transformer!!  Beam me up, Scotty!!  Thanks for the
>howling good
laugh!!

Arocho" <darocho@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:32 PM
>Subject: RE: a wish list
>

>> All
right: now that we are getting into science fiction here is my wish:

The Optacon 20,0006 consists of a glove electronically and digitally

enabled, so that you simply put the glove on and arrays on you finger
tips
>> will allow you to put your hand on a page of print, or a
computer
>> holograph,
>> and you read the information, feel the
characters and drawings.  This
>> Optacon comes in a variety of styles,
colors and materials.  One accessory
>> plugs right into your brain's
visual cortex  so that you can bypass the
>> hand.
>>
>> Wait!  By
20,006 this Optacon will be obsolete, because they have gotten