question in response to the Potential Optacon User survey

  • From: Rachel <rachel720@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 05:28:49 -0400

         I forwarded the Potential Optacon User survey to another list and
received the following question in response.  Can someone help this
person?  I can only assume she's not on this list; so please write to her
directly.
Thanks.
Rachel
Can you help me?  What kind of battery does an Optacon R1D use?  Mine would
still work if I could replace the battery.

- Jackie McCraw
  xercon@xxxxxxx