Re: Optacon Repair

  • From: "Lerae Olesen" <lerae@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 23:39:58 -0500

Yes, Mary,
I couldn't agree with you more that it's terrible to be without an Optacon
once you've used one for so many years. It was simply wonderful to get the
mail this evening, find out that it was junk and throw it away, nobody had
to know what I got in the mail, even though it was junk!!
Lerae
PS JAWS says my name as if it's a guy's name, it's not. Of course, who would
have thought my name would present a technological challenge. It's always
been one that needs to be spelled for people. I was named after a nurse, and
they didn't know how to spell hers.
Happy Optaconning.