Re: Optacon Repair

  • From: <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:18:14 -0700

Larry,

It's always so encouraging to hear about people who now can use their
optacons due to excellent repair services. I am so glad you're able to use
your machine again; but it also makes me think of those who can't use a
machine because they currently don't have one. Let's hope that some machines
still remain to be found and repaired and given or sold to those people who
desperately need optacons. As you know, once you start using an optacon and
it becomes part of your life, it's terrible living without it.

Mary