Optacon Repaired

  • From: "Lerae Olesen" <lerae@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon List" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 21:25:20 -0500

Hello everyone,
About six weeks ago I wrote to this list asking about Optacon repair. I had a
number of recommendations, most of them for Richard Oehm in California. I am
most happy to report that I have now received my unit back in excellent
repaired and cleaned condition. It needed a new battery, which is what was
suspected.
Thanks to those who wrote in response to my query, let's keep spreading the
word about this wonderful piece of equipment.
Sincerely,
Lerae Olesen
(pronounced LaRay Olson)