[optacon-l] Re: From Peggy Covey

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:21:58 -0700

Peggy, first of all, I'm so sorry that you are losing your job and I hope
you will be able to find one in the public library.

Secondly, When I finished college in 1966, I investigated briefly the
possibility of attending library school and becoming a librarian but made
the decision not to pursue that avenue.  The optacon, home computers and
scanners were not even dreamed of at that time.

thirdly, your story about introducing the Rehab counselor to the optacon is
marvlous; and thanks for sharing.

Lori Castner