Re: Donated Optacons open up new choices

  • From: "Linda Gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 04:02:28 -0700

What a great idea!  I've been extremely fortunate personally to get a couple
of donated Optacons which could be repaired, but the idea of having some
Optacons donated for parts in exchange for a fully repaired less damaged one
to allow someone to pay a lesser repair bill sounds outstanding.  I wish
there were also a way to know if places like school districts and
governmental agencies such as Social Security Administration have Optacons
stockpiled in some storage room somewhere which could be recirculated.

Linda Gehres