Re: Donated Optacons open up new choices

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 02:29:30 -0700

Catherine,

It is truly awesome what has been accomplished in these past weeks. I am
glad to have been a part of it.

As a reminder, if somebody asked for documentation and I didn't send it,
please let me know. I need to know if you want the R1D book or the R2 book;
both are text files. If you just say, "I want the documents", I will not
know what you want and won't be able to send you anything unless you want
one or both.

The files are small enough that they can be sent as e-mail attachments.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype name: mkemerson
Podcast feed: emerson.libsyn.com/rss