Re: Donated Optacons open up new choices

  • From: Gailselfridge@xxxxxxx
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 06:25:57 EDT

Catherine:
Whether or not a newly developed optacon ever comes out of what you've done,
the fact that more optacons will remain useful is a real blessing to those of
us who still use them. I no longer use mine to read long documents but I have
used them to read displays that I couldn't read any other way, to read cans
and bottles that would be tough at best for a scanner and to read music and
circuit diagrams and I'd miss them quite a bit if I had to give them up, so
congratulations for sticking with it.
Gail