[opendtv] Re: The numbers that really matter

  • From: Tom Barry <trbarry@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 10:21:50 -0500

Things have generally sucked in the economy for the last year.  But I am
also optimistic about increased advertising revenues going forward from
here.  I don't think it will be hard for 2010 year over year numbers to
show improvement since the bar is set fairly low right now and things
are starting to improve.

- Tom