[opendtv] Re: News: Sirius Founder Says Company Won't Be Able To Compete

  • From: Kon Wilms <konfoo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 16:21:58 -0700

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Manfredi, Albert E
<albert.e.manfredi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> You and Kon are assuming 3G/4G (or WiFi) everywhere? Out in the boonies?
> Country roads? Hiking trails? Or perhaps you can accept lack of
> coverage, making up the loss of coverage with stored content in the
> iPod.

Not really. I have never in my life taken a radio hiking or on
'country trails' (talk about stretching for an excuse here, Bert). I
would probably only turn on the radio in my phone as an absolute last
resort out of utter boredom (and that would last all of 5 seconds).
Such is my disregard for public radio.

Cheers
Kon