[opendtv] Re: News: Always dance with those who brung you

  • From: DISMO@xxxxxxx
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:33:12 EST

In a message dated 3/2/2005 9:12:02 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
craig@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I'll  need to find and read the FCC report, but it suggests what I
have been  saying for years...there is a sizable percentage of homes
in the U.S. that  just don't do TV.

Absolutely right. The upper end of those homes that "don't do TV"  often have
very nice home theater systems. TV can't reach their  owners because they
have chosen not to be reached.

Barry Willis