[opendtv] Re: 5th Gen LG Receiver

  • From: "John Shutt" <shuttj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:24:36 -0500

Bob,

I know you're in New York City.  I know you can buy genuine Rolex watches on
the street for only $50 there. But when someone opens up the trunk of their
Caddy and says "Psst, wanna buy an ATSC box?  It's got real fifth generation
LG chips inside!" you need to ask more questions before plunking down your
$$.

John Shutt