[opendtv] Re: Mobile 8-VSB from Linx/Micronas

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 11:33:10 -0400

At 10:32 AM -0500 11/10/04, Manfredi, Albert E wrote:
>This article could not have been more a propos.

Hmmmmmm...

I wonder why they are concentrating on COFDM first.

So now, I'll need  even more power and diversity antennas to make VSB
work for portable/mobile applications...

I am reminded of the good old days before the introduction of
camcorders - you held the camera and carried a 20 pound U-matic
recorder on a shoulder strap.