[opendtv] Re: Mobile 8-VSB from Linx/Micronas

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 12:07:54 -0800

Seems like that's a high bar, Doug.  must carry/retrans consent applies to
every cable system that can receive an off-air signal from NYC TV stations
and which have (as of 1970) significant viewership over the air of NYC TV
stations.  That would range from mid state New Jersey (farther South along
the coast) on the south, to mid-state Rhode Island on the North, West to
eastern Pennsylvania, upstate New York.

Perhaps 3% of the land mass of the mainland.