[opendtv] Re: Amiga

  • From: "John Willkie" <johnwillkie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:08:18 -0700

He's gotten excited about Amiga announcements about three times on this
list. None amounted to s**t.  He lives to support dead technologies.

John Willkie, who is very happy, thank you, that he hasn't seen blocky Amiga
graphics in tv commercials in at least 8 years.  And, I used an Amiga II at
my LPTV station for the better part of a year.  I was never happy with the
graphics choices, but it supported legal NTSC colors, and until I had a
better way to do graphics overlay, it was better than nothing.

From: "Bob Miller" <robmxa@xxxxxxxxx>