[openbeosnetteam] Re: What to work on

  • From: "Philippe Houdoin" <philippe.houdoin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 10:03:24 GMT

> If you've got some cycles I've checked the netperf sources into the
> tree.  See if you can a) get them to build and run, and b) integrate
> into the OBOS build, write a Jamfile.

I did half a), b) and c) weeks ago already.
Half a) only because I didn't even try to run it, neither test/debug
it.

> > Phillipe, you are working on route.  Are you also working on
> > ifconfig?

I'm overbooked due to last Master weeks (lots of final reports/projects
to finish).
I hope being back in OBOS business in April...

Anyway, I've checked (and add to build) the missing route module but,
yet, can't find time to
test if the route-related features of the stack are now working or
not...

- Philippe

--
Fortune Cookie Says:

It is better to kiss an avocado than to get in a fight with an aardvark