[openbeosnetteam] What to work on

  • From: Brennan Cleveland <warriorspot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeosnetteam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 20:24:35 -0600

Hi,

I sent an email about a week ago that I was done with Ping testing, and was looking for some feedback on what to tackle next. I didn't get any responses, so I'll try again. Im done testing Ping. I dont think I can test anything else until route is fixed, which Phillipe is working on.

What is everyone (who is working on something) working on?

Scott, you are testing the stack as well. What are you focusing on?

Phillipe, you are working on route. Are you also working on ifconfig?

I don't want to duplicate anyone else's work...

Brennan