[openbeos-midi] Re: mpu401 module update

  • From: Crain Greg <greg.crain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 13:43:59 -0500

Yes, the midi_interrupt_op is where the IRQ's should be enabled and =
disabled.  The module will call this.
In your driver, I think you also enable Midi transmit IRQ's as well( =
EMU_INTE_MIDITXENABLE ).  I don't think this is required.  I will take =
a closer look at what I changed in the emuxki because I just made a few =
quick changes, and will email you privately.   =20

Greg