[openbeos-midi] Re: The first Version of MidiPlayer replacement

  • From: "Michael Phipps" <mphipps1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 13:49:42 -0400

Couple of things...

I no longer add people to CVS, by default. It was just too much work, and,
frankly, there were too many lurkers.

So if team leads want someone added (i.e. they have taken a quick peek at the
code from the person), they can ask me to add them. Just give me a SF name. It
really isn't *that* much work to add a person, but when I was adding 5-8 a
night, it was really no fun. :-)

MidiPlayer goes with the apps in the new source hierarchy. Are there Jam files
for it?