[openbeos-midi] The first Version of MidiPlayer replacement

  • From: "Jerome LEVEQUE" <jerl1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "MidiKit List" <openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 22:33:25 PDT (-0700)

Hi I have finished the first version of MidiPlayer. Any source can be
connected to any destination from MidiKit=3D5F1.

I haven't yet implement the parameter View for the BeOSSynth.
But I have a little problem : if I want to connect a file to another
file to copy the first one, the file is created his size in .1 Ko less
than the original but the new one can't be reading by any soft
(Soundplay, MidiPlayer real).

I don't know how work CVS and I don't know what is it. then I can't
send you the source and the program sorry.

A+
Jerome