[openbeos-midi] Re: The first Version of MidiPlayer replacement

  • From: "Paul Stadler" <paul_stadler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: openbeos-midi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 14:21:34 +0900

Jerome,

>Hi I have finished the first version of MidiPlayer. Any source can be
>connected to any destination from MidiKit=3D5F1.

Excellent work!  Now we'll just have to get you connected into CVS.  There
are some instructions on the sourceforge website I believe.  You'll have to
make sure to login to the server to create your home directory once... then
you should be able to sync all the code to your local environment.

I'm not exactly sure where this should go in the source tree... anybody have
any ideas or comments?

Cheers,
Paul