[ola] Re: questions...

  • From: Darcy Rogers <rogersdr25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 16:12:44 -0700 (PDT)

This is exactly what we need to be doing with the classes and levels...finding
more ways to have them produce and create language, whether it be through
questions, or situations, etc.

Let's keep this coming!!! I'm consolidating all the ideas that come through
here, so keep posting ideas, questions, scenarios, etc!!

abrazos!