[ola] Re: curriculum maps?

  • From: JoAnna Coleman <joannac@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 16:23:17 +0000

In my second year classes, starting in January, I am focusing on circumlocution
(ie. describing), asking questions, keeping the conversation going, speaking in
sentences with extension and more detail and using conversation fillers.

JoAnna Coleman
Spanish Teacher
Wilson High School
503-916-5280 ext. 75231