[ola] curriculum maps?

  • From: Calysta Phillips <cphillips@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 21:24:01 -0700

Hi all,
A quick question before we head out on break and I mull over January plans.
I forget how Darcy addressed this at our conference... how would I write a
curriculum map of the next term if I don't really know where I'm going?
Could I do it by skills? Technically, we're working on all the skills all
the time: questioning, describing, analyzing, comparing, etc...
Someone give me a clue. If it doesn't say specifically the TOPIC we are
covering, how can I lay out a direction (both for myself and the
administration)?

Mil gracias!
Here's my favorite typo of all: Feliz Ano Nuevo

Teehee!

Calysta