[ola] Re: Speaking Assessment Rubrics

  • From: Amanda Miller <AMiller@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 12:22:01 +0000

See attached for Interpersonal Communication rubrics that I have used this
year: one is more thorough, one is more the "meat". The language is adapted
from the ACTFL Performance standards. I took the liberty to say Novice High is
Intermediate Low, but "beginning to" perform the skills. Hope these help!

-Amanda

Amanda Miller
Division 1.3 Spanish Teacher
The Francis W. Parker Charter Essential School &
Sizer Teachers Center
Devens, Massachusetts
AMiller@xxxxxxxxxx