[ola] Re: street style

  • From: Cathy Bird <mcwathbird@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 22:25:10 -0600

Also just happened upon RFI.com (Radio France International) which has AWESOME
clips and word banks and supplements. Best part...hearing the winning Poetry
Slam entry for 2013 - Gabrielle. Her work is amazing - even as fluent as I am I
need help getting all the words, but the emotion is there to build on and the
site gives transcriptions as well.

http://telechargement.rfi.fr.edgesuite.net/rfi/francais/audio/modules/languefrancaise/R135/ITW_GABRIELLE_1.mp3

Cathy Bird, via iPad