[ola] Re: OWL gem of the day!

  • From: Kate Kuravackal <donakuravackal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 20:44:03 -0800

That's awesome! Here's another fun one - last year one of my first year
students was trying to tell me which snack she had brought to school. She
covered her one eye and said "arrrg" and then said "nalgas" (one of the
MANY words for your bottom in Spanish).

Wait for it . . . . "Pirate booty" - the popcorn snack. It took me a few
minutes and then I burst out laughing and of course everyone else wanted to
know.

Priceless.