[ola] Re: Integrated Performance Assessment

  • From: Arnold Bleicher <arnoldb@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: OLA Listserve <ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 09:45:12 -0800

Nanosh,

The IPA is a 2003 publication. If you will recall, I brought the 2010
update to your attention last year, the book Paul Sandrock wrote - " The
Keys to Assessing Language Performance" - It is based on assessing all 3
modes: Interpersonal, Interpretive, Presentational. It has solid example
so of how to do develop these assessments and talks a good deal about the
logic of, as we discussed, planning backwards. Find the goal, make a plan
how to get using all modalities.

Glad to hear there is an agreement with the district.

All my best.