[ola] Re: Integrated Performance Assessment

  • From: Nanosh Lucas <nanoshlucas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 06:42:30 -0800

I ordered the manual on this from ACTFL. The 67-page manual is being shipped
ground for $9.41. I am hoping that includes handling. I'll be bringing it to
whatever the meeting is following my receipt of this item.

There are also some good links online for teachers who have developed
assessments based on this stuff.

Has anyone had experience with this? I heard the word, and it seems like what
we should be looking at.

Our District and Union reached a tentative agreement at 4am. Hallelujah.

Nanosh