[ola] Re: 16 children and their bedrooms around the world

  • From: Lori Leedy <lori.leedy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 13:54:40 -0700

I've sent these before but I'll add them again so we have them in the same
email chain.

http://sagesse.eddenya.com/index.php/sante-et-sciences/3402-the-50-pictures-in-perfect-timing

http://twistedsifter.com/2013/10/top-75-pictures-of-the-day-2013/

--

*Lori Leedy*English Language Development/Spanish
Crater Renaissance Academy