[ola] Help with scoring?

  • From: Troy Longstroth <troy_longstroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ola@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:47:39 -0700

Dear OWLers,

I'm needing to get an accurate ACTFL level score for the attached
assessment.  I'm waffling between Int-Low and Int.-Mid, but I still feel
pretty unsure about scoring with any specificity.  Mostly I'm not sure how
the lack of spelling accuracy should affect the score.  I've circled some
of the errors out of habit.  Sorry about that.  Would any of you be able to
give me your input?  I'd like to have it in the next day or so, though
later would be valuable as a learning experience for me (and hopefully
others).

Thanks,

Troy

Troy Longstroth