[obol] Re: orchard Juncos

  • From: "Tim Janzen" <tjanzen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 21:51:42 -0700

Dear Lars and others,
There has been a pair of juncos hanging around the grounds on the west side
of Adventist Medical Center in SE Portland this summer.  I suspect that they
may be nesting, but I haven't seen them with juveniles yet.  The habitat is
similar to what you describe.  I don't generally find them on the valley
floor in June or July with any regularity.
Sincerely,
Tim Janzen