[obol] Re: orchard Juncos

  • From: Barbara Combs <bcombs232@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Lars Norgren <larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2014 21:35:56 -0700

There has been a singing Dark-eyed Junco on the west side of the cemetery
on the U of O campus for at least about a week and a half, including this
evening.  During the Breeding Bird Atlas years in the mid 1990s, I found a
pair of Dark-eyed Juncos nesting at "The Danish Cemetery," which is a
little bit west of Junction City, still on the valley floor.  Both places
have scattered evergreens.

--
Barbara Combs   obie '70
Lane County, OR