[obol] Re: detection of Sooty Grouse

  • From: "Marcia F. Cutler" <marciafcutler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: larspernorgren@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 19:28:50 -0700

Well Lars, you'd lose your bet, but not by much!
Both species have been detected 7 times on count day. And there have been 52
Corvallis CBC counts including one held in 1912, during which the one counter
(A.J. Stover) detected 17 species including 1 Ruffed Grouse and 4 Coast Jays
(now known as Steller's Jay).

Marcia F. Cutler
Corvallis