[obol] Re: What to do with old bird data

  • From: roger freeman <carrotguy55@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 07:49:18 -0700

I'll be interested if something comes of this ... e.g. some form of
centralized data entry of old bird records.

I have all 30 years of original records and lists for the Silverton OR CBC,
and I also maintain all this data on excel which I found many years ago to
be an easy way to do the final compilations, etc. But we also have a
relatively small # of sectors, so I can imagine how much work a large # of
sectors would be. Nothing has been entered onto E-bird, at least from my
end.

I would love to hand this off to someone for entry, if such a system was in
place.

Roger Freeman
Silverton, OR