[obol] Re: The 100 club in Texas

  • From: Laura Paulson <laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: als466@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 09:57:25 -0500

I am echoing Amy about the Texas Ornithological Society's Century Club ...
here's a link to what I think is an old site for the effort:
http://texascenturybirders.org/?page_id=34  The current links on the TOS
web site result in a database error when I try them.

Even though there have been technical difficutlies with the recordkeeping,
I think the concept is cool. A birding friend of mine has achieved the 100
birds in a 100 counties goal but continues to bird on with her county
lists. I doubt she'll rest till she has all 254 counties.

Laura Paulson
Canyon Lake, Texas and (sometimes) Oregon