[obol] The 100 club in Texas

  • From: BILL ROSIE <watice@xxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2014 04:08:50 +0000

When Paul mentioned the county listers in Minnesota, I was reminded of a
conversation I had with a birder who said there are 100 counties in Texas,
making an interesting feat do see 100 in each of the 100 counties.  I suspect
it would take more than a year or two to accomplish such a feat.  He thought
there was an actual club of birders called the 100/100 club.  Does anyone know
if this is so?

Bill Tice: Birding - The best excuse for getting outdoors, and avoiding chores.