[obol] Tabor birding (Mult Co.) this a.m.

  • From: "m_scatt@xxxxxxxxx" <m_scatt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:07:21 -0700 (PDT)

Meg Ruby and I spent 4+ hours on Tabor this morning. We were walking for
exercise as well as birding; we did not spend the entire time looking for
birds. Highlights: FOY Cassin's Vireo at "the top", 5 Red-breasted Sapsuckers,
a Cooper's Hawk pair at a nest, White-crowned Sparrow (good Tabor bird,
especially away from nursery area) and a flyover Bald Eagle. No Nashville
Warbler or Black-throated gray as reported by others.

We had a total of 35 species.

Happy migration!

Em Scattaregia