[obol] Re: Morning capped by FOS ruficapilla

  • From: David Irons <llsdirons@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tmcmac67@xxxxxxxxx" <tmcmac67@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 14:44:02 -0700

With weather like we are having, we can probably expect lots of earlier than
normal arrival dates. Friends in CA have been telling us about how early many
species have arrived this Spring. About April 10 is a typical arrival date for
Nashville Warbler on Eugene. Portland arrivals for many neotropical migrant
Passerines seem to run about a week later than the Eugene dates.

Dave Irons
Portland, OR

Sent from my iPhone