[obol] Santiam Pass

  • From: BILL ROSIE <watice@xxxxxxx>
  • To: OBOL <obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 00:26:33 +0000

Hi All,
I headed up to Santiam Pass with Roy Gerig today, hoping to refind the Pine
Grosbeaks reported yesterday, but all we found was one robin and one raven.  It
was cool and windy.   It was quite different than usual to be in that area in
mid February and have no snow on the ground.  Looks like Hoodoo Butt ski area
was closed.  One has to wonder what kind of fire season we may be in for this

Bill Tice: Birding - The best excuse for getting outdoors, and avoiding chores.